Reebok CrossFit Roppongi – CrossFit
Today’s workout YouTube video:
Meeting ID: 918 355 4212
Metcon (No Measure)[April 16th, Today’s theme: Push-Up]
*The last day of these drills.
1) Wall Hip Flexor Mobilization 8 reps / side
2) Supine Bridge with Reach 6 reps / side
3) Yoga Push-Up 8 reps
4) Spiderman with Hip Lift & Overhead Reach 5 reps / side
1) Quadruped Push-Up Plus: 1 set of 10 reps
With the push-up plus, your hands should be no wider than your shoulders.
2) Quadruped Cat-Cow: 1 set of 8 reps
Elbow Plank: 2 sets of 1 minute
T-Stabilization Push-Up: 1 set of 6 reps each side
*Beginner: Quarter Push-Up or Half Push-Up then rotate.
**Advanced: You can further progress this exercise by bringing the feet together. This reduces the base of support and increases the stabilization demand.
1) Every 1:00
Sets 1-3 – 5-10 Reps / side Yoga Push-Ups
Sets 4-6 – 8-12 Reps / side Plank Opposite Shoulder Taps
Sets 7-9 – 3 Reps Negative Push-Ups *as slow as possible.
2) Bottle Triceps Kick Back: 3 sets of 20-30 / side
*Tuck elbow in.
Beginner to Intermediate
75 / side forward lunges
325 / side forward lunges
*What if you have bad knees? -> Start with reverse lunges 5 sets of 10 reps
Forward lunge can cause knee pain because the working leg is absorbing impact forces on each rep.
Bird Dog: 3 sets of 10 / side